Friday, April 27, 2007

Gifts for A-Nini

My Japanese co-work, Yuki, made a lovely sweater jacket for Tiffany. Yuki is like our team mon always taking care of young guys like me(?) in my company.


Heui-Lin’s friend Cathy and Sara also purchase 2 beautiful clothes for Tiffany. I joked it looks like a jedi outfit. Albert, her cousin, a big Star War fan, would agree on this one.

"I am a young Jedi and Yoda is my master."


"May the force be with you, young Jedi Tiffany"

Uncle Chaipin and Aunt Lesley gave her some lovely clothes again. A bunny is from My brother-in-law's sister. We better put on her now otherwise they will be too small for her next month!


"Bunny is my buddy. Thank you for giving me so many gifts."

10 comments:

Annie Chang said...

To Tiffany:

妳真的是位水姑娘~
和小彎彎姐姐都是漂亮寶貝哩

>.^

Annie Chang said...

To Tiffany's Daddy:

CBox 留言板剛小婆試了一下
還真蠻好用的
試試看囉~

不好意思啦~
小婆比較習慣 classic 版的語法
對新的 Beta 版比較不熟(根本不熟)
所以昨晚耽誤了不少大夥兒的時間

>.^

Annie Chang said...

To Tiffany's Daddy:

看樣子你還在忙期末報告和期末考
還沒將「延伸閱讀」的功能加上來

http://anniechg.blogspot.com/2006/12/20061201.html

小婆這個週末加了 Cbox 蠻好用的

http://anniechg.blogspot.com/2007/04/20070428-cbox.html

>.^

Wei-Tung said...

To Annie:
I've found a article how to create an expandable summry post in new Beta at:

http://hackosphere.blogspot.com/2006/09/expandable-post-summaries-with-beta.html

Thanks for yoru help.

Annie Chang said...

To Tiffany's Daddy:

哇~高材生就是不一樣!

不僅 Read More 用上了
連 Recent Comments 也有了

厲害!厲害!

小婆摸索了許久
你一兩天就搞定

聰明的基因
妮妮將來更不得了

>.^

Annie Chang said...

To Tiffany's Daddy:

耶~小婆的 Recent Comments 就是拷貝自

hackosphere

>.^

Annie Chang said...

To Tiffany's Daddy:

那就趕快將訪客計數器放上吧~

>.^

Wei-Tung said...

To Annie:
I actually use the javascript from hackosphere and customize it. Web programming is my job so it's not too hard to me to customized it. ^^

There are not too much information about how ot customize beta blogger. For displaying "Recent Posts" and "Recent Comments", most bloggers use RSS feed to display Recent Posts and Comments on the sidebar in Beta.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I've learn a lot today. ^^

Wei-Tung said...

To Annie:

http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/ is a good place for beta blogger customization.

Unknown said...

the more I look at the picture, the more I think A-Nini and Ambrose look alike as babies